Sugar and Vice and all accessories NICE! I am really impressed with a small business based in the UK. The business is ran by an awesome duo Matt and Sarah. Not only are they making great jewellery pieces for us adventurous souls with a nod to music, movies and more but sustainability is part of their ethos too.
Their green ethics are not necessarily shouted out from the rooftops but when I came across their site I was so thankful when they made me aware of their green policies. This meant I could purchase an item or two whilst keeping to my ethical fashion principles. Just to give you a little insight into their green goodness;
- They keep the unnecessary waste to an absolute minimum.
- Source their electricity from Ecotricity (who use renewable energy).
- Their postal service gives to the charity The Rainforest Alliance.
- They recycle their off-cuts and their perspex used is recyclable.
- All are made in a fair trade environment. Well there is just the two of them at the moment so they probably share the tea/coffee making duties.
I fell in love with a lot of items from their site at www.sugerandvicedesigns.com as I’m sure you will too. My pics don’t do their pieces any justice so if you can please check them out.